My favourite type of shoot! Being part of the design phase and creating images the specifically suit a brand is the best. I don’t know about you but I can spot a stock image a mile away. Having images that are brand unique make a site really shine.
Stephanie from Stephanie Waters Brows enlisted Teegan from Verve and myself to work together to create her dream site. Teegan gave me the brand rundown and a shot list along with the brand colours. Stephanie wanted images that were simple and clean so her brow work could shine. The palette is shades of warm neutrals – divine. We needed images with lots of negative space to allow for text. The shot list included –
• A headshot of Stephanie for the about page.
• A shot of Stephanie with one of the models for the about page.
• Images of 3 models showcasing the brows and their natural beauty.
• Images of Stephanie in her brow studio, consulting with her client, working her magic.
• Stills of some dried flowers to scatter throughout the site.
I love how the website is clean with lots of space. You can see the end result HERE
Working with this team really was incredible. Thanks for choosing me!